COVID SAFE HAIR & SCALP EXAMINATIONS
Protecting the health and safety of everyone who visits the premises is always our priority. Therefore during this time of national response to the COVID 19 pandemic, we have added to our established safety measures to ensure all risk of transmission is controlled.
Please bear in mind the following:
- If you have any virus symptoms, e.g. cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, however mild, you should reschedule your appointment.
- Shampoo your hair the day before your hair and scalp examination appointment.
- Attend your appointment alone, numbers are restricted in clinic space to practitioner and one patient.
- Arrive as close to the time of your scheduled appointment as possible, currently, there is no waiting area.
- Wait outside the Bespoke Hair Spa front entrance until you are greeted by name and invited inside for your appointment- there’s currently a no handshake social distancing policy in place.
I’d like to inform you of the following safety measures that are in place before you attend Chiltern Hills Trichology Clinic for your hair and scalp examination.
- Handwashing facilities are available on-site and you will be offered hand sanitizer at entry and exit from the premises.
- A disposable bag will be provided for you to use so that you can keep all of your personal belongings with you while on the premises.
- You will be asked to read and sign a Patient declaration form about COVID-19 at the start of your appointment.
- During any face to face communication, there will be a distance of 2m.
- I can provide you with a mask, or if you prefer you may bring your own face covering or mask to wear during the contact time of your hair and scalp examination.
- It will not be possible to keep to a strict 1m social distancing rule during the examination. I will stand behind you or at the side of you throughout the examination. I will be wearing appropriate PPE; mask, visor, and gloves.
- All equipment and tools will be thoroughly cleaned in between use on each patient.
- The duration of your hair and scalp examination appointment will be kept to a maximum of 45 minutes. If the conversation has not come to a natural conclusion at this time I will send you, within 24 hours an email with a suggested time for a telephone conversation.