COVID SAFE TRICHOLOGY CONSULTATIONS & SCALP EXAMINATIONS
Protecting the health and safety of everyone who visits the premises is always our priority. Therefore during this time of national response to the COVID 19 pandemic, we have added to our established safety measures to ensure all risk of transmission is controlled.
Please bear in mind the following:
- If you have any virus symptoms, e.g. cough, fever, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, however mild, you should reschedule your appointment.
- Shampoo your hair on the day or the day before your hair and scalp examination appointment.
- Attend your appointment alone, numbers are restricted in clinic space to practitioner and one patient.
- Arrive as close to the time of your scheduled appointment as possible.
- Let the receptionist of the premises know you have arrived for a Trichology consultation! You will be greeted by name and invited to wait for your appointment in the cafe or outside my clinic entrance!
I’d like to inform you of the following safety measures that are in place before you attend either Otter Valley or Chiltern Hills Trichology Clinic for your hair and scalp examination.
- Handwashing facilities are available on-site and you will be offered hand sanitizer at entry and exit from the premises.
- You will be asked to check in on the NHS app, or you can read and sign a trichology clinic patient declaration form about COVID-19 at the start of your appointment.
- During any face-to-face communication, there will be a distance of 1m.
- I can provide you with a mask, or if you prefer you may bring your own face covering or mask to wear during the contact time of your hair and scalp examination.
- It will not be possible to keep to a strict 1m social distancing rule during your hair and scalp examination. I will stand behind you or at the side of you throughout the examination. I will be wearing appropriate PPE; mask, visor, and gloves.
- All equipment and tools will be thoroughly disinfected and cleaned in between use on each patient.
- Your hair and scalp examination duration will be dependant on the time it takes for me to thoroughly assess your hair and scalp health!